Bringing practical, long-lasting benefits to the workplace.
Having spent many years working in the corporate world and fast moving media environments, one of the things EM enjoys now is stepping back in to these workplaces and bringing a moment of calm.
Yoga in the workplace can benefit both businesses and employees.
- Increase productivity
- Reduce absenteeism and staff turnover
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase energy and overall health and wellbeing
- Improve focus and concentration
- Boost job satisfaction and become an employer of choice
How yoga could work in your workplace?
- Corporate classes (before, during or after work hours)
- Classes for planning days / off-sites / team-building sessions
- Chair yoga – exercises you can do at the desk
- Boardroom yoga – break up the boredom in the boardroom with a stretch session that you don’t need to change into a sweat-suit for.
- Contribute to becoming an employer of choice
“The cost of absenteeism in Australia is estimated at $7 billion each year, while the cost of presenteeism (not fully functioning at work because of medical conditions) is nearly four times more, estimated at almost $26 billion in 2005-06”
“A healthier workplace can lead to improved productivity outcomes for employers.”
Source: Workplace wellness in Australia (2010) http://www.pwc.com.au/industry/healthcare/assets/Workplace-Wellness-Sep10.pdf
Make Yoga part of your employee wellness framework.